Dr. Kiley has been able to help many lucky K-9 critters over the years.
She has seen many dogs with disc injuries, performance injuries as well as helping the aging K-9 through their senior years. Her oldest dog patient to date is 19 years old!
A few common signs your friendly companion may need to see Dr. Kiley include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Loss of interest in activity
- Change in temperament
- Tenderness or soreness
- Discomfort sitting or lying down
- Gait changes
- Digestion trouble/ Difficulty going potty
- Neurological issues
- Dislike of being brushed or petted
- Constant licking or chewing (HOTSPOTS)
- Inability to climb stairs or jump into the car